harder and harder to breathe

Oh Maroon 5, how you help me breath though it gets harder and harder to breathe. I have decided that since I dont know what is going to happen I am going to make my list. The list of things I want to accomplish in life- so here it is

  1. be a bridesmaid in a wedding. my wedding was rushed( yes by choice) and didn't get to help plan or pamper : )
  2. run a half marathon
  3. own my own car 
  4. adopt a child
  5. write a book
  6.  NYC
  7. Travel to England to see/meet my family
  8. Snow Ski
  9. Own Cowgirl Boots
  10. Buy something at Lululemon
  11. do a mini- Triathalon
  12. Be on a council/ run for an office
  13. be a fiesta/event royalty 
this is not the end, but i feel like talking about what I want is limiting what God wants and I cry either way. I wish a dog(me) could get a bone(a morsel of hope of a future from God).... because its hard to push forward when the circle closes in around me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: More Than Just Making It by Erin Odom

Review: The Polygamist's Daughter

Life: Adoption, Foster Care and Us